We're LIVE: Introducing the EyeGage Crowdfunding Campaign!
Updated: Mar 26, 2021
EyeGage launches a $100K rewards crowdfunding campaign to further develop our drug-screening technology
We’re excited to announce the launch of our 30-day crowdfunding campaign, “Getting You Home Safely with the Blink of an Eye”. Our $100,000 goal supports our efforts in bringing EyeGage to market. By reaching this goal, our innovative drug screening technology will assist in the overall prevention of fatal accidents, make our communities safer, and ultimately, save lives.
Interested in supporting our campaign? We’re currently seeking backers passionate about decreasing substance abuse to support the development of our technology. We’re offering crowdfunding rewards including drug safety infographics, signature EyeGage gear, and early/complimentary access to new app features that will change the drug screening technology market. Our campaign page is now live and donations are currently being accepted.
To commemorate the campaign launch, we’re hosting our “$100K Crowdfund Kickoff & App Release” party tonight, March 23 from 7-9pm EST at KITT Labs; a co-development studio in Atlanta, GA. Want to join in on the fun? RSVP to secure your spot and be sure to download the EyeGage mobile app, currently available in the Apple App Store. Not able to attend in-person? We’re hosting a virtual watch party so everyone can join the festivities!
By helping us reach our crowdfunding goal, we’ll be able to specifically focus on the following areas of our technology and mobile application:
- Research & data collection through clinical trials, including human-subject testing.
- Algorithm development for drug detection, measurement, and impairment estimation.
- Mobile app development for five new features:
- “Should I Drive?”: This feature provides a recommendation to not drive after taking a picture of your eye.
- General Eye Health: Based on your demographic information, this feature will inform you of where, on average, your eyes fall on the eye spectrum.
- Counseling Connect: Providing a way to make counseling accessible, this feature connects local partners to offer needs based on substance abuse.
- FriendGage Accountability: This feature allows sharing confidential EyeGage information with a close friend or family member to ensure your safety.
- Drug & Alcohol Assessment: Detect substances and impairment levels with this feature.
To Donate: https://www.eyegage.com/crowdfunding
Virtual Launch: https://www.eyegage.com/live
Download Mobile App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/eyegage-drug-detection/id1545643504